Coral Springs Homes
Featured Coral Springs Homes
1-Click Home Search
Coral Spring Communities A - Z:
Coral Springs – A Residential Paradise
The beautiful city of Coral Springs is located just twenty miles northwest of Fort Lauderdale and encompasses almost 24 square miles of land, two miles of which are water. The city is bordered by Parkland to the north, Coconut Creek to the east, and Tamarac to the South. This young city grew rapidly during the 1970’s, 80’s and 90’s and today is home to over 120,000 people. Coral Springs residents and visitors alike appreciate the unique atmosphere of the area; due to specific city codes, the city maintains aesthetically pleasing neighborhoods and commercial areas at all times.
Known as the 11th largest city in Florida, CNNMoney ranked Coral Springs #96 out of the Top 100 Best Places to live in the United States (click here for more details). It was also named “The 10th Safest City” in the United States in 2007 by Morgan Quitno. Other awards the city has received are: “100 Best Cities for Young People” and was the first in the nation to receive the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award.
Known for its luscious tree coverage, Coral Springs is a sprawling city with very few tall buildings and structures and is home to a water park, skate park and additional park areas that spread out over 675 acres.
Coral Springs Neighborhoods:
Brookside and Subdivisions:
- Brookside – Built between 1990-1994, Brookside offers beautiful Mediterranean style one-story homes that feature 4-5 bedrooms and up to 4, 180 sq. feet of living space. Homes in this neighborhood also feature spacious backyards with breathtaking water views. This area is close to the Sawgrass Expressway, golf courses and nearby shopping in addition to top rated schools. There are 213 homes in this community and nearby schools include Country Hills Elementary, Coral Springs Middle and Marjory Stoneman Douglas High.
- Brookside Court – This quaint collection of 81 homes were built between 1992-1995. Homes in this area are one story and feature up to four bedrooms and living space areas between 1,900 and 3,394 sq. feet. The average home sits on approximately ¼ - ½ acre and has easy access to the Sawgrass Expressway and shopping centers.
- Brookside Grove – Known as the “estate” section of Brookside, there are fifty-one homes located in this beautiful neighborhood. These one-story homes were built during 1991-1995 and have 4-5 bedrooms and up to 4,000 sq. feet of living space. Schools located near this community are Country Hills Elementary, Coral Springs Middle and Marjory Stoneman Douglas High.
- Brookside Isles - Homes in this neighborhood have a Mediterranean style, are one-story and feature stunning lake views. Built between 1991-1993, there are 65 homes in this area that range from 1,700 – 2,400 sq. feet under air. This community is non-gated and features a community pool. Country Hills Elementary, Coral Springs Middle and Marjory Stoneman Douglas High are the three major schools near this development.
- Carriage Pointe – This gorgeous neighborhood offers residents guard-gated entry, water views, privacy walls and access to a nature park, major expressways and shopping. Homes feature 3-5 bedrooms, two and three car garages and have lots sized from 1/4 – 1/3 acre. There are 215 homes in this neighborhood and the nearby schools include Coral Park Elementary, Forest Glen Middle and Coral Springs High.
Coral Creek and Subdivisions:
- The Arbors – Built between 1994 and 2003, The Arbors is located in the most northeastern area of Coral Springs in Coral Creek. Features include one and two story homes with two or three car garages, gates, community pool and clubhouse. There are 54 homes in this neighborhood and schools in this area include Park Springs Elementary, Forest Glen Middle and Coral Springs High.
- Grand Reserve – Two hundred and forty homes are located in Grand Reserve. Homes in this area are one or two story and feature two or three car garages and offer three-five bedrooms. In addition to being close to nearby shopping and major expressways, kids are close enough to Park Springs Elementary to ride their bike to school! Other nearby schools include Forest Glen Middle and Coral Springs High.
- Parkwood X – The eighty-five homes in this neighborhood feature three-five+ bedrooms and two or three car garages. Amenities in this neighborhood include 24-hour guard gate, community pool and clubhouse. Residents have access to nearby parks, shopping areas and major expressways. Schools close to Parkwood X include Park Springs Elementary, Forest Glen Middle and Coral Springs High.
- Waterside – This beautiful, small community features just 34 one-story homes that have 3-4 bedrooms and vaulted ceilings. Built in 1994, Waterside’s homes range in living area from 1,641-2,145 sq. feet. This neighborhood features a community pool and easy access to Sawgrass Expressway. Schools near this area include Country Hills Elementary, Coral Springs Middle and Marjory Stoneman Douglas.
- Windsor Bay – One hundred and seven homes rest in this serene neighborhood in northeastern Coral Springs. Homes in Windsor Bay are one or two story and feature three to five bedrooms with two or three car garages. This neighborhood also has easy access to shopping, recreational parks and expressways. Schools near Windsor Bay include Park Springs Elementary, Forest Glen Middle and Coral Springs High.